Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Amy Tangerine Stamp Set not just used for scrappin!

Today I am sharing a layout with the girls over at Stuck On U Sketches. The challenge is to
add Vellum! I hope you will hop on over and play!
I used Chic Tags vellum  and I loved the way they came out over my photos.

I am trying to work on my project life album and who decides to play?
My lil guy... of course I had to start snapping shots!
He was just too cute!



I cut down the vellum and placed it over my photo to take up the white area.


The best part of project life is you get to capture/ document your favorite pictures of your favorite people!  


Sometime a picture is just an awsome picture and no embellies are needed!


Here is my bubblegum and this girl needs a new ribbon. Let the hunt start!


Thanks friend for stopping by!

I would love to see your pics so come on over and link up with us! We have a wonderful sponsor this month and one lucky winner will receive some awesome goodies, so do play along..
A word from The Girls over at STuck On U Sketches:
We would like to thank everyone at
for offering their goodies as our first blog candy of 2014!
Thank you for your thoughtfulness!
They are sharing 2 amazing Tim Hotlz stencils (which are all
the rage right now, such amazing things to do with stencils!)
and 2 super huge Project Life card sets (each containing 60 cards!)



 

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie boy you have! Love the vellum & your bubblegum! ha! I so need one of those!!

    ReplyDelete