Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Shop 'Til We Drop!

Wow! December is just about over! 
I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!
Today's Project Life challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches is to add 3 labels.
The way I document project is by events.
Lots of ladies document by week and I am hoping to document by week next year.
With that being said here are some pictures from my day.




Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to swing on by Stuck On U Sketches!
We would love to see what you create!

Jossie Posie

   

4 comments:

  1. Hey girlie...
    Happy New Year!
    We haven't forgotten you and gotten together yet. Not with the holidays. Plus I started watching a little guy part time so we'll see what we can work out sometime! =)
    Great page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete