Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SF BAZAAR & TYPO FIELDTRIP

Happy Wednesday!

My sweet friends and I took a fieldtrip to the SF Bazaar and Typo. It was so much fun
to catch up wth these girls! We had a blast browsing so many isles of handmade goodies at the bazaar.

We actually got surprised and met Megan Lewis at her booth! 

I got a signed copy of her new book!

ok ok don't all laugh at once but I think the photo booth was the most fun!

Here we are as santa's helpers bottom left and a peek into the store Typo on the right.
Their I am with Megan and my new signed copy.

Thanks for stopping by!

I will do a review of the book in my next post!

xoxo,
Jossie


2 comments:

  1. Had so much fun!!! Came home wondering if I really needed all that I bought, but it was totally worth it :D

    When's the next field trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here!!!!!!!!!! Did I need those travel cards!? We should take a fieldtrip to learn calligraphy next!

    ReplyDelete