Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

DIY Glitter Iron On Tutorial

Happy Friday!
I wanted to share with you how I made this sweatshirt using my Cricut & glitter iron on vinyl.
I made this in hopes to win a ticket to Alt Summit in Salt Lake City from Cricut.
ALT  is a community of exciting, creative thinkers and entrepreneurs. The mission was to create something using an item you have never used before. The theme was "explore more".
So here we go....

This is the glam sweatshirt I made using glitter iron on vinyl. The glitter just pops off the sweatshirt. Love it!

Cricut Gold Glitter Iron on purchased from my local Michael's.

Running it through my sweet Cricut that I just adore!

Once my letters are cut I placed my iron on top of the film.

Used two different fonts with my cricut.

So easy to do! The letters stuck to my sweatshirt like glue!

TA DAA!!

I couldn't help but to put my shirt on right away! I loved the way it came out and def want to make more shirts!

I hope I have inspired you to go pick up some glitter iron on vinyl! I would love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jossie Posie  

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Very cute! I love, love, love it. You should win the trip! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I just bought, I mean Santa just bought Old Navy shirts for my girls w/gold writing! I need to DIY some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt. so trey chic! I used your tutorial, which is perfect, to make a tote bag with a crown and name on it for my granddaughter. I used silver glittered vinyl on a hot pink tote. Turned out so cute! Thanks for the tut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats awesome! I'm so glad I was able to help you out!

      Delete
  4. Is there anyway to do this glitter application without a Cricut machine? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi You can cut the glitter iron by hand and then apply. It wil def work that way. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete