Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

December Daily!

It's December - and it's time to capture the 25 days leading up to Christmas! Are you ready?

So On Dec 1st I went to San Francisco with my daughters and my sweet bestfriend.

I took some pictures and I will show you how I added them to my December Daily Album.   



My girls infront of Macy's Union Square 
 
My two girls eating lunch at the famous Blondie's Pizzaria




My very cute mug from Ikea.

This is how I placed it in my December Daily Album 

I am guilty I added a couple of pictures to each day - I could not just stick to one!

Here is a page in my project life album using October Afternoon products. I love the way the pink looks for Christmas. I never in a million years think I would choose pinks for Christmas. 

So I am already behind and hoping to catch up this weekend on my december daily! I hope you all are staying warm it sure is cold outside!


1 comment:

  1. Fun! Can't wait to see what you do to your whole book :D

    ReplyDelete