Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WORKSPACE WEDNESDAY

hello!

It's cold and rainy in my town today! I hope you all are staying warm & toasty!

I just got moved into my spare room at home that I have turned into my craftroom. (again)
I don't know how I fit everything that I have in the corner of my room but can't seem to fit it in one room?

So this here is my wall and it's still a work in progress.
Well- the whole room is :) 


My desk is right undeneath this space. I really like the way it's turning out.
 I turned my lamp on and this photo was taking at night. I like how it shines on my deer.

I cut out that heart and the word sparkle with my cricut and framed them. The "to the moon" card is from me and my big ideas. I wrote in gold on that black canvas art. 

What does your workspace look like!? 
Link up with Marcy Penner  & Stephanie Bryan
  


 

1 comment: