Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Time for tea!

This past weekend I was able to hang out with my girlfriend from work.
We try and have lunch for our birthdays and this time well it just took over 3 months to organize this.
Life is so busy and this was a real treat!
The English Rose - Pleasanton, CA  


We where offered three samples of our choice to try- Snickerdoodle was my favorite!

They brought out this tier ful l of yummy goodness!

A side of the store- so cute!

Our table

My cake!

My sweet coworker Lanae

This is what 40 looks like :)

I am finally at a point in my life where I can enjoy every minute of my life whitout being so rushed!
It's really not that bad getting older hee hee hee

Thanks for stopping by!
Jossie Posie

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a nice store. :0) Looking great for 40 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!

    I loved your BariBox layout...but I couldn't comment on their blog entries. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete