Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sacramento Scrapbook Expo! Super Hero Style!

I discovered "scrapbooking" in the begining of this year and since then I have met so many friends!
These girls are all so kind and share my love of paper! lol
I think my family thinks I'm crazy but I have found my passion.
Here's some pictures of a scrapbook event I attended at the begining of the month.



The crop theme was "Make A Deal" we thought it would be fun to have our table be dressed as super heros.
The whole day was a blast! We left at 8am and got back home at 11.    
 




I'm just being my silly self!  


Teresa and I. We always have a blast! 


here is Theresa and I just love love her projects. 


Here is JoAnn she is so much fun! She sat across from me and we always commute to our events together.


Here is Marissa and it was so good to finally meet her! We have followed eachother on IG but it was so cool to finally meet face to face!


Can't leave out our super cute coffee holders! Thank you Linda! 


The cutest!


This here lil handy dandy punch is from We are Memories and I purchased it from 
Theresa's  shop! Do check her out. I was able to get 8 pages done in my project life album thanks to this handy punch! 

until next time super crafter's!

Jossie Posie aka Robin!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had "super" fun! Hopefully we can all make it to the Santa Clara one next year :)

    ReplyDelete