Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Project Life - Add Glitter!

Hey hi there crafters!
 
Today I created a layout for Stuck On U Sketches - the challenge was to add glitter!
 
Here is my layout:


I had a lot of fun creating this page! I was thankful I got to capture these two together before their dates came.
 
This is my nephew and my daughter. I loved using American Crafts glitter tape.
I used the strip on my tag and punched wholes with it to create my polka dots.
It was so super easy since it has a self adhesive side.
 
Thanks for stopping by I hope you will join us over at Stuck On U Sketches!
 
xoxo
Jossie Posie    
 

3 comments:

  1. Great PL spread Josie.. Awesome touch of glitter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two are gorgeous! Yes I saw who they were. ha! Thx for visiting my blog. Yes that horrible story happened to my 15 y/o. Thx for the kind words. xo

    ReplyDelete