Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gratitude Documented

 Hello and thanks for coming by!

I finally had a chance to sit and start my #gratitudedocumented album.

In November a couple of us papercrafters are documenting the things we are grateful for

Do stop by her blog for some free printables to get you started!



The front of my album. I added the words blessed with vinyl thanks to my Cricut!  



This here is my first page. I loved using my stash mixed with some free printables from Shanna!


My family keeps my heart filled with love.

This here is my boyfriend of 6 years. He is my rock and is so supportive. This picture was taken on our first date.

This here is my last page of my album. I thought it would make a great page where I could write about who I am today.
I hope my kids cherish this book and share with thier kids. 

This is the stash of goodies I had at home and this became my own free kit!
I hope you will come join us on instagram!

I would love to see your pages!

p.s. you can find me on instagram Jossieposie4 or hashtag #gratitudedocumented  

xoxo
Jossie
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome...you really know how to work embellishments together! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete