Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Zink Happy!

Zink Happy!
I purchased this lil zero ink printer a couple months ago and it just sat on my shelf.
So many people shot it down said the photo quality was bad. Some people even returned this back to HSN. I was very discouraged after hearing all these reviews. I finally got a free moment from my crazy life and tested it out! Let me just tell you... I love this lil printer!  

This is the 1/2 inch adhesive zroll 


ZERO ink drying time why you may ask... because it's ZERO ink!


Added these strips to my KS planner and I was done in seconds! 


A closer look but the girl's faces look clear.


I also added the Love, Reyna  easily by using the zink happy app.
My overall opinion is this lil printer is fun and easy to use!


ZINK hAppy Smart App Printer™

hAppy is the portable, Wi-Fi®, app-accessory that allows you to print directly from smart phones and tablets. Just download the free ZINK Design & Print Studio™ app onto a smartphone or tablet (or use a 3rd party compatible app); load a ZINK zRoll™ (photographic-quality ZINK Paper in roll form), design, and then wirelessly print to the hAppy. It’s compatible with iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®. hAppy is also compatible with Android™ smartphone and tablets and Amazon Kindle Fire™ tablets.

To check out more on this printer you can ck here: Zink.com/happy


 Lil Mermaid... It has been so long since I made cups! This one is for my sweet nephew who wanted to surprise his high school sweetheart.


I made these cups for a bridal shower. I really loved

                the way these came out! I hope the bridal party likes them too!

xoxo
Jossie

2 comments: