Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Project Life- Go Bears!


Project Life Challenge: add autumn elements

I designed this page for the girls over at Stuck On U Sketches

come on by and play along! 
I have been coaching my daughter's cheer team and we got 2nd place this past week!



I love being a coach because I get to capture every minute of my daughter's last year cheering for youth football. I used Studio Calico's project life kit.

I am really excited to be part of the design team because it motivates me to get to my desk and create!

I also made this page with my Studio Calico scrapbook kit. This here is my son and my niece.  

I had a lot of fun creating this page too. My son has moved out so any pictures he send me I cherish. Isn't that what papercrafting is about? Document and savor all those little moments!

Come on by Stuck On U Sketches I would love to have you link up with us!

Happy Crafting!
Jossie  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cheer win!

    Great layouts! Love your use of the sequins in a non-girly way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome on the win!

    You are ALWAYS so crafty! Love it, Jossie!

    www.jaimelovesstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing, girlie!! Love both creations!! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete