Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Project Life Challenge with Stuck On U Sketches!
 
Got to use my new Amy Tangerine cut & paste edition of project life.
I love the fact that I got to use it on my first class that I attended with her.
This was my first scrapbook class and I met so many awesome friends that I still craft with!
Cut and Paste! The challenge here was to add a calendar.

Love this edition! I really like the kits that are small because I am not intimidated on using the whole box since its tiny.

 
Come by and join our challenge at Stuck On U Sketches!
 
We would love to have you!
 
if you would like to see more of this class you can go here:Amy Tangerine lay-out-class!
 
Thanks for coming by!
 


3 comments:

  1. Great PL pages. I need to get mine done. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun class! Cute layout :)

    ReplyDelete