Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kate Spade Phrase Stamp Review!

I am in Loooooooooove with this Kate Spade phrase stamp!


Here she is on my Kate Spade planner eek- Love them both!

I ordered this phrase stamp from Purse lady too 

I got it for $24 which included shipping . It was a "pre order" item but I did not care I knew I had to have this! 

It also comes with a black ink pad which is so handy to keep in your purse. The ink pad is not big and bulky. wink wink  

Here is my first stamp! lol
I stamped "live colorfully" because it fit my heart tag so perfect!
 ** Please do stop by Purse lady too they had excellent customer service and lightening fast shipping! I emailed them with a question and within 10 minutes they responded- now thats what I call GRRREAT customer service!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Eat cake for breakfast!!!!!!!!
Jossie Posie 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Jossie! Such a pleasure to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I will def be ordering more KS goodies!

      Delete
  2. Shut up!!! I want this!!! Too awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp!! And such a pretty planner too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun! (telling myself I don't need another stamp)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just borrow mine girlfriend - we shoudl also crop on our next adventure!

      Delete
  5. Glad it's even better in person!! I got an email that they've mailed mine!! So excited to get it when we go home!

    ReplyDelete