Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Gratitude Documented with Shanna Noel

Today I am super excited with you to share a project
I will be working on thanks to my friend Shanna Noel

So this project she created is called Gratitude Documented. I will be documenting
the things I am grateful for in the month of November.

The best part about this project is that it could be your family or something simple as the coffee you have daily. You can create this anyway you would like.

Please see her website for awsome downloads that she has created such as tags, digi brushes and cut files.
 Here is my kit I gathered from my supplies:


I'm finally going to use my supplies that I have at home! I literally went shopping in my stash!
 
This may sound dumb... I'm excited to use my supplies!


My $1 bin from target came in handy!


Found this notebook at Target for $2.38 clearance! I cut the letters on my cricut with vinyl.


I am so ready to document what I am grateful.  


Today I am grateful for my best friend Sara who has the biggest heart. I thank god he connected us 14 years ago! She bought me this sweater. I love you Sara Bella!

so come document with us!


Use hashtag #gratitudedocumented xoxo Jossie

No comments:

Post a Comment