Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DIY Halloween Wreath a la Martha Stewart

Happy October Everyone!!!!!! This is my favorite time of the year! I love being silly with my kids and decorating the house. Which brings me to my post today. My crafty bestie found this wreath on Martha's blog. We took out a step but still ended up with a beautiful wreath. Mine is below and you can check hers out here:  Martha Stewart DIY Wreath   


Martha Stewart's Halloween Wreath

My girlfriend and I started off by picking up about 30 black roses from our local craft store. (nevermind the wine glasses)

The plan is to attach your roses onto your chipboard circle.

We placed the hot glue directly on each rose

Be sure to add lots of hot glue!

So this is a shot of my girlfriend's halfway through the process. You can add as much or as little roses you like. 
The whole idea is to have fun! 
Call your girlfriends and have a party!
It's not fun to craft alone!

Thanks for stopping by.......
Jossie Posie   

7 comments: