Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Looking for that great shot?

I am constantly taking pictures.

Sometimes I think my family runs when I start to take my camera out! I can remember buying Fujifilm disposable cameras by the dozen. I always had to have one in my hand.
So today I'm sharing one picture that took like 6 different shots to get. Why you ask?
simple........ my thirteen year old was behind the lens.
Luckily I did not have to wait for prints to get developed because I printed them at home.  
I'm using Just Add Color the newest kit from Becky Higgins.
  

 
Love this kit and love that it came with so many pocket pages.
I purchased this kit through www.hsn.com
 
I prepared this layout for Stuck On U Sketches
the challenge was to use fall colors.
Come on by and link up your project life page!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jossie
 

1 comment:

  1. how do you photograph the layouts so perfectly? the lighting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete