Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Kate Spade Celebration in SF



The Things We Love.......   Today I have some fun pictures of a celebration party I attended last night at Kate Spade in San Francisco.
Is she not the image of a Kate Spade Girl?



Things We Love! Kate Spade celebrates 20 years of their beautiful products. In celebration here is their new coffee table book.

I recently purchased a KS planner and shortly after got invited to attend their 20 years of celebration party!

This bottle was made by Deborah Lloyd herself! It was delish!!! i'm not really a bubbly kind of girl but this was to die for! My only regret of the night was not asking if I could purchase a bottle of this!

My view of Kate Spade Party in their San Francisco store.


Meet Deborah Lloyd... she is the Creative Director of Kate Spade and was on hand to sign her new book, The Things We Love.

Here she is in action.


It was such a fun night. She was so friendly and the staff was great.

cheese!


Such a great night and I learned lots about Kate Spade handbags. 

I came home with a book and one for my bestie too! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Jossie Posie

1 comment: