Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Love! My Pink Vintage Typewriter


Hello Love!

I had been eyeing everyone's vintage typewriters on Instagram. I then attended CHA and it seemed like every designer's booth had one.  had a pink one and I immediately fell in love!
I knew I wanted a pink one too!
I searched high and low!

Here is my new little baby!
I also had a challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches
the challenge was to add "office supplies" I knew exactly how I was going to complete this page. To match the pretty pink I used tags from the Dear Lizzie Project Life edition.   
 
 
 
So here she is... I call her bubblegum because when I bought her the listing was for a bubblegum pink vintage typewriter. It is a Royal Futura 800 and yes I'm in love!   

 
She is so pretty! I love to look at her and she is def fun to use! 

 
The best part about this girl........ I can type in red ink! Looove!

 
 
One more picture before I go... I used my Amy Tangerine slick writer and they write like a dream on photos!
Thank YOU for stopping by & do link up your spread to Stuck On U Sketches!
 
Jossie Posie :) 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I've been search for a typewriter...antique fairs, flea markets, ebay, second hand shops, craigslist, but I am never lucky to find a deal (I refuse to spend some of the asking prices! ha ha ha)

    My family asks why I need one and I just tell them all the cool kids have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love your response to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!

    You do a lot of blogging girl! I didn't know that...

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!!! I'm SOOOO jealous! I think I want an aqua one... :)

    ReplyDelete