Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Urbanic Paper Boutique Review- come take a peek!

Urbanic Paper Boutique Review

I found out about this shop on instagram. The owner always posts such pretty pictures.
I'm such a fan of all pretty paper that I knew if I ever headed that way I was def making a pit stop!
So it just worked out that on our way to the Create & Connect Conference we decided to go to Disneyland and check out this awsome boutique!
Do check out their blog here: Urbanic Paper Boutique


Such pretty paper I wanted to take it all home with me!


Everything was set up so cute and coordinated beautfully!


Every type of card you can imagine - they had it!


My sweet boy happy to pose outside - he had fun in their too!








Look what made it home with me :)
Such a great store if you are ever in the area - do stop by! The staff was so super friendly and helpful! They welcomed me in and spoke about the store to me. I told them I was visiting and they also referred me to other stores to visit on my travels. Loved both girls!
Happy Tuesday!

til next time- Jossie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment