Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Project life - Mousin Around!






Well hello Paper Crafters!
Today's challenge is brought to you by Stuck On U Sketches!
               The challenge today was to add three patterned
 paper to your layout.


I had so much fun creating this page! The happiest place on earth!


My sweet babygirl turned 13!


Good stuff right here! He finally likes to ride the rides! 

Loved using Amy Tangerine's cut & paste line!


My circle punch came in handy.


My lil guy just turned 4- we had lots to celebrate on this trip!

Hope you are all having an amazing day!

Jossie  

3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had a blast!! Great PL layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jossie! Love your adorable Disney page. And thanks for the follow on Instagram and my blog! It's so nice to meet new crafty friends! :)

    ReplyDelete