Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

DIY Ice Cream Bar - Bella's Sweet Shop



Happy Friday Peeps!
Today I'm sharing a DIY party I had for my daughter and her friends.
Her birthday passed and we spent it in Disneyland but she still wanted to hang out w friends.
So to avoid spending more we decided to have an ice cream bar.
I am also happy to be linking up this party to Moxi Fab World's  Birthday Party Challenge!
 Do check out their blog here:Moxie Fab World



Bella's Sweet Shop

To keep costs low we used .59 cent white party bags from Target.
I used my scraps of paper and ran it through my whole punches.
Thickers to place each girls initial on the front.
We placed candy and dollar finds from target inside.


I placed some twine and each girls name on a tag. These are cups we use at home.


Instead of buying decorative spoons- I added some washi!

For placemats we used 12 x 12 cardstock that I had already. 

Good ol Joanne's had these ice cream cups for 60 percent off and Michaels had these small jars for 1.50 each. The chalkboard tags came from the $1 bins at Target too! Gotta looove Target!


It's A Papercraft Party!

Here are the girls and by the smiles I think they had a pretty good time!


Used my instax camera to take a picture of these girls and they each got to take a picture home in their goody bag. 


A lil video action :)

Ice Cream is served!



This one below was my cup! It tasted like rocky road!


Crafty Mommy's need ice cream too!
I hope I have inspired you to join Moxie Fab World's Birthday Challenge!
You have until August 12, 2013 to enter!

hugs!
Jossie Posie

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jossie! The girls must have loved it! The color scheme is perfect. I believe Moxie Fab World is currently having a Birthday Party Ensemble Challenge - You must enter it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole! Thank you so much! I just entered it! keepin my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So cute!!! Hey, how come you don't have your blog listed on your etsy account...you should totally have it on there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! let me do that now! lol Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hey Jossie! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Party Ensemble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It was so much fun to play link up & see everyone's party creations!

      Delete
  5. WOW this looks like a lot of FUN!!! Makes me want to have a Ice cream Party. Very Creative, LOVE IT all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete