Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Studio Calico Happy Little Moments Class


 A while ago I shared I took a class where I was sent a used book.
This used book would be taken apart and turned into a book of things that make me happy.

Take a peek of my front cover that I created!


This is what it looked like when I first got!  


So I have been loving these anchors. Im really not at the beach everyday but
what the anchor symbol means to me is being grounded.

I love that and I love the fact that I have passed that meaning down to my kids.


Look how pretty! It came out just like I had invisioned it to be.
Below is my first page ... I used watercolor and wrote the word love.
This book will be for my kids. I plan to not only put pictures of fun times we have had but include notes for them about me.
  



Oh look... I bought these bags from Papersource and took some acrylic 
paint to it. It came out adorbs! 


Here's another one I made trying to get the ombre look by using a stamp pad.



Here is a picture from my latest watercolor class I took  over the weekend.


My layout.  

Some images below are from what I saw when I went into Papersource. 




This wreath was made out of straws! Pretty Cool!


Got lucky to catch a demo! Notice the bag I relicated at home?



Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful crafty day! 

Jossie  

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app_confirm.php?mode=js&authResponse=0607a5eef5189132347d67c1660e59765e1c5ce7"></script>

3 comments: