Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project Life Page Using Skippin 5

Project Life using Skipping5!
 
Hi there today's post is a page I created for Stuck On U Sketches!
 
Please do check them out - the challenge was to add a calendar stamp.
I used Amy Tangerine's monthly stamp that I absolutely love!
 
I used these awesome tags by Skipping5
you can find their website here :http://www.skipping5.com/
 
I loved the gold shine on their tags! 
For the bottom tag I added some glitter tape from American Crafts.
The stuff is pretty awesome!

 
The gold circles came from Pink Paislee's Luxe Line. They are rub on's and they worked really well! 

 
I added the gold doily from an add on kit I got from Studio Calico.

I loved using all the gold and creating this page.

 
The stamp came from a Studio Class I am taking called Inked.

 
This cup here I made for a new instagram follower. 

 

 
This poster (below) is for my local Michael's. I'm sad to say that my short time their as teaching has come to an end. I am going to be coaching my daughter's cheer team and no longer have the time to give Michael's.   Please do take your kids their as they will hold 2 hour kids classes for $2! A place for them to create in the summer!

 
Last but not least here is some vintage PacMan I made for my nephew's upcoming party!

 
Can't forget Mrs. Pacman ....

 
 
Ok my crafty people thank you for stopping by!
Jossie


6 comments:

  1. Love all of the sparkle on your Project Life page! And the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout! love all the gold :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all Your Creative Projects. Beautiful Family!! And You always Rock on your Cups!!

    ReplyDelete