Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Pink Instax Mini8 Review


Hi there!
Wanted to share some pictures of this super fun camera! I couldn't wait to get it because it just looked so cute!
Lol trust me this camera
is such a pretty pink in person!
 
let's DO This!

This is what came in my package. I ordered the camera and 20 prints of film for under $100.

 

This is the film compartment. 

This camera now has an new feature or filter it can add to your
pictures. These are the features above. 

 
It's really a cute and light camera.

 
This camera uses 2 AA batteries which slide in on the right side.


 
 
Here are some pictures that I snapped at CHA. It was so fun to see every one's expression when I whipped out my instax. Lots of white ones where floating around but the pink its just so cute & girlie!
 
Ok so.... my review:
 
Pros:
Hands down the funnest camera I have ever owned!
Super cute color!
Easy to use!
 
Cons:
Film Cost is about a dollar a picture.
Can not upload to web or share unless you want to take a picture of your picture?
Pictures are credit card size.
Your subjects can not close their eyes! lol
 
Bottom line if your looking for fun this is your kinda camera!
Hope you found my review useful!
 
Jossie Posie
  

2 comments: