Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Color Mist & Project Life

Color Mist!
The biggest craze!? Today I created a page for the girls over at Stuck on You Sketches. The challenge was to add a "sun" to your page. 

What more perfect way then to add some color mist and finally use some of my new stuff. 

I started adding washi tape to create a sun and then used my Mr. Huey's in yellow and orange to spray around the washi.   

It left me with a perfect sun! I then added my "let the sun shine" stamp from Studio Calico.

The white part of the sun is where I peeled off my washi tape.

I love documenting with project life. The cards I used are from the Jade kit.
Its so easy all you have to do is pick two or three photos and slide tags in the rest of the pockets! 
You can make project life as detailed or easy as you like! NO presure! 



Please do swing by and see some other projects today here:

Have an awsome day!

Jossie Posie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment