Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Project Life Challenge - add two journal cards!

 
Hi there!
Would you like to join a challenge with us over at Stuck On U Sketches?
 
Project Life Challenge - add two journal cards!
 
It's super easy and fun!
 
You can see our design teams entries here :
 
Below is my page from my nephew Fernando's wedding.
I had a really good time and was super excited for them.
 
 
I used project life tags from Studio Calico.
 
I had so much fun creating this page because it was filled with so many happy memories!
 

 
Believe it or not but this was my first time adding color to wood embellishments!lol
 
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you will join us over at Stuck On U Sketches!
 
Make it a great day!
 
Life is what you make it!
 
Jossie   
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Delightful page!! So cute! Good job on the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to you and JoAnn for letting me know you can color them! Lol

      Delete