Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Project Life Challenge - add Twine!

Hi there back with a challange today over at Stuck On U Sketches...Come PLAY along!
You can see all designers pages here:
Here is my Project Life page where I add twine to two tags.


I had a lot fun with this page. When my 21 year old was little he played ball all his life it seemed
so when he stopped it was a shock for me. My life became my own lol
No more year around ball and traveling for tournaments.  


Now that my lil guy is here and my honey Coaches Varsity baseball for the local highschool
it seems baseball has come back into my life.
Funny to say but I missed being at a game!


For this page I used cards from Me & My Big Ideas
you can find their website here:


I purchased my cards at Michael's. I used the good ol fashion way of cutting
 and adding bits of other cards to make my own.




 Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us over at Stuck On U Sketches!

I'm really liking the whole idea of making time for myself to create.

It also challanges me to use my imagination on adding the specific challange item.

Happy Crafting!






  

4 comments:

  1. Jossie, this is priceless!!!! Love your photos!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a Awesome Page,Love it! You rock with these layouts. I was at Hobby Lobby and I was really tempted to get started on one of these. I was thinking to make one for my son and his soon to be bundle of joy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Project Life is coming along beautifully! I'm so proud of you Jossie ♥

    ~ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete