Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

My exciting news!!






I am on a Design Team!
It's really excting and I look forward to all the challanges they have in store!
 
Please do check out Stuck On U Sketches AND join us in the challange!
 
The ladies are so super nice and so welcoming!
 
You will find my first Project Life Challenge here:
 
 
 
It was really fun creating this Project Life Page because I got my
daughter involved. She was able to write down her memories of the day.
I know when she is grown her kids are going to love seeing her handwriting!!
 
 
The challange was to add a button to your Project Life Page.
Thank goodness Jane from Jane's Doodles sent me some free buttons
when I ordered some stamps from her.
 
You can ck her buttons and stamps here:  
 
 
 
Never knew that finding a FUN hobby like this would introduce me to soo many
wonderful friends!
 
I appreciate each and everyone of you for coming by my blog!
 
Jossie  

8 comments:

  1. Great PL layout, Jossie!!! How fun that you can scrap with your daughter!! So happy to have you on the team!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Thank you so much for coming by! I am super excited to get to know all you ladies! Thanks for the warm welcome! My daughter loves all my pretty paper!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for being on a Design Team! You are so creative, so I am not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josie - just popping by from the DT. I was loving your cute journalling card and awesome poses in the pictures. And look - I am now a new follower! Enjoy the PL fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and following! I'm super excited to be a part of the team!

      Delete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Congrats on the design team! Can't wait to see what you create.
    (oconnellcollins on Instagram)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn! Thanks for stopping by! I'm lookin forward to forcing myself to create and stopp buying!!

      Delete