Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Glitz! Nautical Party in a box!!


Hi there Paper lovers!

Wanted to share today some pictures from my Nautical Party in box by the Glitz Girls!

Ck out this Fab necklace it came with!
The whole box is delish!

Here is a picture of all the goodies they give you!
I couldn't wait to put my necklace on!
It's so super pretty in person!

Please do chk out their website if you would like to purchase this box of goodies here:

Oh hello there! I took my box full of goodies to a crop at Scrapbook Territory and couldn't wait to create something! Oh and lookie lookie who I found!
 Corrin @rinnster & JoAnn @joboogie from instagram!  


Here is my page I created for my very bestest girlfriend!
Love this girl like a sister! I'm trying to convert her to a papercrafter! lol
sh! don't tell her! lol oops hopefully she is reading this and has subscribed! I kid I kid! 


This was my pretty cup of joe I purchased before the crop!
If you wondering who make this pretty lookin coffee its Peets!


ok sorry here I am again with my Fab necklace! too many selfies!

I adore this paper here I just want to frame! I can not see myself cutting this awsome paper!



I ordered this on Monday and by Wed I had it in my hot lil hands!



Ok peeps until next time! Have a wonderful Glitzy kind of day!

I hope they can make me an honorary Glitz Girl when I wear my necklace!

6 comments:

  1. How cute nice necklace :)

    You look like STAR!

    Blessings
    Catarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that box, too, Jossie! And that quote...i adore it! So nice of you to include me on your post! Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy we meet and get to share our love for crafts! Always fun hanging out w you!!

      Delete
  3. BTW, it's rinnester and Corinne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING this nautical trend... Great layout, Jossie!

    ReplyDelete