Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Layout using Studio Calico's Scrapbook Kit


Hello Papercrafters!

So if your not familar with Studio Calico I will let you know they are papercraft company who supplies their customers with monthly kits.

I got my first kit and totally waited til the end of the month to make a layout.
I feel bad that I did not open this box sooner
Take a peek.....



The above picture has a filter and the below picture does not infact it was 3am when I finished this page!


I used a a picture that my son posted on his instagram. He works in the City and is such a hard worker.
I wanted to capture his daily life with this page and how proud I am of him.


His tag line is "You can catch me in the Bay! Workin hard everyday!" just love him and the 
hardworking person he has become.  

I used Mr. Hueys to color the letters "The Bay"

I used a project life overlay that I got from my class with Shanna Noel to go over my picture.

Above is the materials I had to work with and I used them all!

Last but not least here are some wine glasses I made last night. I blame them for getting me into this
crazy craft world!
Without that lil Cricut I would have not met so many wonderful new crafty friends!

Cheers!

Jossie :)

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are always so cute! Love them.

    PS If you're looking for a blog-face-list, check out the Cutest Blog on the Block. They have CUTE layouts for FREE! Personally, I like the one you have now but I understand the need to revamp, etc. Thanks for hte BR love. Love, love, LOVE Banana Republic!

    ReplyDelete