Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Life Crop with Shanna Noel from Studio Calico

Well Hello !

Sharing some pictures and some papercrafts that I made this last week.
Life has been super busy now that I have found myself a hobby!

This photo is of my girlfriend Teresa and I.

I met her at the last Amy Tan class and through Instagram.
We had so much fun getting to know eachother and sharing our love for Project Life.

Do check out her shop on Etsy!






Here is Shanna who was again so sweet and fun! 
It was really cool, she showed all her tips and tricks that she uses on her album. 


Here is Barbara and Shanna having some fun with water color! 
It looks pretty awsome!

You can check out Barbara on her blog here:

Her Project Life pages are really fun to look at.


Teresa and I had fun too! I think we did more talking than cropping!


So here is the page I created at the crop.




Below is a layout I did with my first Studio Calico kit.

I am hoping my layouts get better as I do more. This one here is probably my 4th layout I have made in my life! lol



SN@P! demo at Michaels this past Sunday. Here is my table and I was told to just make an album. 
Fun Right!? Getting paid to CREATE!?


I loved all their products! I def recommend if you would like to start project life you use one of these albums! Its a mini album like the one I use.

Here is a page I created.   








Last but not least is a card I made. Dont laugh remeber I'm new to this thing called Papercrafts!
ok now you can laugh :)

This card was for my daughter's 12 year old friend and she liked it! So that was my mission. 



The inside


I used my cuttlebug and a die/stamp set from the stamps of life.



pretty cool right! I love using this machine!


this is the cupcake bottom part.


Ok crafter's thank you for stopping by!
May the force be with you and......
craft on!

Jossie Posie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jossie, You really have me thinking twice about making one of these albums. That note with the words, You wake up every morning Thanking God... means so much to me, I love it!! And Your card is Awesome. I love the cupcake, sooo cute. You can use the top part as a Cloud template too. Have a great Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura thank you for all your kind words. It really is fun documenting all that is going on. Have a wonderfulday!

      Delete
  2. Sounds so fun! Everything is so cute...you really have a nack for papercrafting :D

    ReplyDelete