Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Project Life Class with Shanna Noel From Studio Calico

Hello my sweet Paper Crafters!
This past weekend I attended a class with Shanna from Studio Calico's design team. Let me tell you she was the sweetest! I was nervous to attend as I did not know a single person in the class but excited to learn! If you subscribe to my blog you know I purchased everything to start Project Life. 
I needed this class and I was so thankful I went! 

please do visit her blog below for some great inspiration!    



The girls at my table where so nice! This is us at Scrapbook Territory
in Berkeley. 


Shanna and I with my first Project Life Page!!


Tadaa!


Look I won a prrrrize!
I kept eyeing this but never bought so glad I won it! 



Now on to the rest of the weekend after the class I hosted a babyshower!

Check this out! Yes, this is the Rock Princess cartridge from Cricut! 





 

My banner turned out awsome!


The cake :)


Cupcake Toppers


The centerpieces I made (sorry its blurry)


So nice getting together and celebrating a new life!


oh and the best part .... was this super yummy strawberry icecream! I did not even know I liked strawberry icecream! lol  


Easter was the next day...... you know we had to get crafty with our eggs!




Walll-la... polka dot eggs & glitter polka dot eggs!



oh and of course my washi gone wrong egg!



My sweet peeps thanks for coming by!!


6 comments:

  1. Jossie,
    What great projects! Loved your banner.

    xoxo
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you ever sleep? :D ha ha ha. Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sweet Linda! Thank you! hahaha no I never get rest!! lol

      Delete
  3. Love your project life page, you did a great job on it!! The baby shower decorations are so cool. I love that they are not the traditional type you usually see at showers.
    Your eggs look fabulous!! Even the washi tape one!

    xxxx
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments!

      Delete