Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Project Life

Well hello there and thanks for stopping by!

Today's post I am sharing with you some Project Life pages I did on my own.

So with the help of the tricks I learned in my last class and a combination of inspiring pages on instagram here it is!



I bought the album and page protectors from Michael's a while back. I printed my pictures from Walgreens because they can print from instagram and make them size 4 x6.

Remember that darn Deer Head I had been looking all over for... never found him :(
but I did think he was worthy of making it in my album. lol



I did order the seafoam kit from Becky Higgens, you can find her website here: 

This pic below shows you what you need to get started. It's really pretty simple.
I do however recommend you watching her video.  

What you need to complete a scrapbook



So I got out my stamps and ink pads, my washi tape, my punches and started placing pictures and 
making notes on journal cards about what took place in that picture. 
I love love the jar here. That stamp is from stamps of life. I used two different pieces of cardstock to get the top of the jar to look good. My jar is filled with love...... awh right!?  


The journal card that reads THIS I added family & laughter because those words explain my kids.
I really am enjoying this and I do hope my kids love looking at these albums as they get older.



So here we have my smashbook...

I'm teaching a class at Michaels on Tuesdays at 6:30 it is called Project Me

it's a little smaller Smash Book and I am basically going to add pictures of my crafts and document my new love of crafting. 



below is a page of some Ikea Fun


below are my new stencils & pens from Amy Tangerine




I wanted you to see how well these pens write on photos.
It's pretty awsome!


Below are some pictures from the Warrios game... I had so much fun watching my lil
cousin Ruby emcee the NBA game. She is awsome and I am so proud of her!  





My baby and I - he was wanting to fall asleep by the 3 quarter!


 Below is a wine glass I made for my nephew's new bride...





Here she is at her Bridal Shower.  


Ooops I almost forgot I finally got my Erin Condron cal!
This cal is the best! I hope to stay organized with this gem! I will def let you know my thoughts once I start planning. 

Look they even added my name!  


Hugs!

Jossie Posie





3 comments:

  1. Fun things going one! Love that you are enjoying yourself has a Michael's instructor. Keep it up :0)

    Lovely post my dear

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Yeah, the sentiment and cloud background were all wet embossed with, obviously, LOL, white powder! Fun right! I never wet emboss enough!
    So hey, do you think you can email me? Have a thought I want to share...

    mrsbealash AT aol DOT com

    Talk soon, Leah

    ReplyDelete