Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's just THAT kind of day today.......


My Crafty Peeps! Hi there!
Look what I got in the mail...

Yes! HOORAY for happy mail!!

I follow this awsome papercrafter named Babz510 on instagram and she posted a picture of a journal card. I loved the stamp so much I had to go buy one!  

I def need to go back online and buy this hooray stamp too!

This was the stamp on the back of my package.




So these are the two stamps I bought:
internet slang & confession
both super cute!
Planning on using the confession stamp a lot. Def going to journal a lot about myself so years from now my kids & grandkids could remember me! hahaha I have a lot to confess!   



Please do check out The Prompt Shop here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/promptshop

She has a lot of amazing stamps!

Check out this one below that I just had to stamp!





This is the feeling I have been having the last couple days here at work! The joys of the Court world!

Happy Crafting, Stamping & Creating!! 


Jossie Posie

6 comments:

  1. The stamps are soo cute! And I like that Hooray stamp too. What a GREAT idea to create a Journal for your kids/grandkids. Know they would appreciate it very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I hope I don't embarress my kids too much! hahaha

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Jossie! I'm so happy you like your stamps. Those two are my absolute faves for similar reasons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole thanks for stopping by! Your stamps are awsome!

      Delete