Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Amy Tangerine Lay Out Class - Awwwwsome!

Wow!
yeah I know right! lol
My morning started off making 6 cups! Yes 6 cups for Amy, her Mommy, 2 sippy cups for the Cutie, and of course my Insta-friends Linda & Liz.
My girlfriends and I were sooo excited for this class we decided to pack lunches and make a fieldtrip out of it!
Take a look see at our amazing day with talented Amy Tan!
    



Look its Mommy!


My two insta-favs! @lizzycake @linmom  
My first layout class & it's with the Great Amy Tan!


Amy showed us a how she layers step by step. It was really awsome seeing her techniques!


This was her layout #2


My layout using her technique

This is Liz workin away!


Look she loved her cup! (below)


so did Amy! This is what makes my heart feel good... when people love what I make them!


Cheese!


I met new insta-friends too!


This is Amy signing my book!


If you have not bought this book... go get it! I could not put it down sat night. Each page was so super helpful. I felt like I learned so much by just reading this! 


Oh and here are my coffee mugs I made for these two sweet friends of mine!




 This here was a treat! Amy also got us started on a Project Life page and this is how I finished it at home! I finally used my stencil set for the Yum. I used her alphabet stamps to stamp out the ready set go. I also used her monthly stamp. I even used all the scraps left over to attach to my journal cards.



I hope you enjoyed my pictures today! Thank you for stopping by!

Let's Get Crafty!!

Jossie Posie

8 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day! Amy is so geniunely sweet as is her mom! Too bad Scrapbook Territory is so far--loved that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the lovely cup you gave me,you are so talented and crafty person, love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chiao for stopping by! Loved meeting you!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had such a great time! I'm so jealous... She is definitely one of my crafty icons. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niocole you are so welcome! If she is ever in your town def take her class. It was so much fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jossie, I sooo enjoyed your pictures!! This looks like alot of FUN!! All the gifts you gave out are soooo Cute,especailly the coffee cups! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! Sometimes I think i just put too much pictures up in one post! Thanks for stopping by Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, Jossie! It was so fun to take the class with you and Linda. (And hee hee...you called us your girlfriends! Yay!) Can't wait for our next get-together!:)

    ReplyDelete