Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Heidi Swapp Pretty Wall Art





Make Pretty Stuff!


Hey there Crafters!
I wanted share some wall art I made with Heidi Swapps colorshine & paper.

I had these products and I was thinking.... what should I make? I have not bought any memory files or albums so I was limited to just the paper & the colorshine. 

I had watched HS on you tube to get some ideas. One idea that she demonstarted was using 2 colors. 

So I picked my two colors and thought oh perfect I will make some wall art for Easter!

Check it out! 




This is in my hallway entry where these hooks are always filled with backpacks & coats.



So this is what I had to work with... (below) my 12 x 12 Chic Paper &  Color Shine Paper


 

Ta da!


Sorry for the bad lighting it was 1am ... I'm a late night crafter!


The process of coloring my paper... I added the gold to the bottom to blend.  


Finished product below...



Here are the colors I currently own but I need more to complete my set!!


Below 

My Amy Tangerine monthly stamp meets Heidi Swapp's colorshine meets Project life! 

All this to make pretty PL tags for my instafriends Cyndy & Cynthia.     


Thank you for stopping by my Pretties!

8 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! I was wondering what the numbers meant,very creative. And i soooo need that paper with leopard print, I'm making baby shower invites,and that is the theme of my cousins shower. Did you find that at Michael's??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura ! The numbers are my home address
      Yes I did buy the paper pack at michaels. Every
      Each page is soooo cute!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, Jossie! I need to copy cat you! LOL These are adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the colors...


    We are new bloggers. We are the Real Housewives
    We are nominating you for a Liebster Award. Don't feel obligated to participate.
    It's a great way for newish bloggers to help each other out.
    http://sillyhousewives.blogspot.com/2013/03/normal.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awsome! Thank you! Def going to ck out your blog!

      Delete