Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Crafty Wednesday!


Hey Crafters! I have been super busy planning a Baby Shower! 
Fun right!? So today is wed and below is my coworker who wanted her new tape dispenser bloinged out! We added some bling & I cut out her name using my cricut and......Tadaa! 


oh geeze look how cute these are! I made these last night and I have to say the HK cartridge
favorite because it's SUPER CUTE & and easy!!


Here below is my Cleo mug. She loved it! I love making gifts for people!  


Below are my Rock Princess cupcake toppers that I also made last night. Gotta say 
they are not bad for using toothpicks I had in the kitchen. 


So I was also on a roll last night and made these centerpieces for the babyshower.
I la la looove them :)
- added some glitter glue to give it some sparkle!


Oh and hey....... look the Easter Bunny is coming to visit!
I found these carrots at Hobby Lobby! They where perfect for my tree!
I bought the mailbox at target during valentines because I knew it would be prefect for Easter in this teal color. My son was sooooooo excited!


Ok so yes I made these last night too! These cute cups are for my Boss who has 2 granddaughters.
I loove the PINK!


ok I'm almost done here.....






oh Hi! I was trying to get my inner Kitty out with these adorable HK glasses!


Ok my crafty peeps! You getting ready for Easter!?
 I'm still decorating for Spring!


Happy crafting!
Jossie Posie







No comments:

Post a Comment