Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DIY - Heidi Swapp Mini Wooden Album

Hi my crafty friends!

Just wanted to share my attempt at making a Heidi Swapp Mini Album! 
Instagram is on fire these days with colorshine! 

So here it is and I just want to say I loooove it! 
Cant wait to fill it up with pictures! 


I used sweet cherry colorshine on my ribbon and album to give it that pop!
I used black for my pennant and mustard which is my new FAV color on the heart I cut out. 





Sorry the below picture is horrible but just wanted you to see that the album is really just wood when you buy it!


My colorshine colors from Michael's



Here is how it looked when I finised each colorshine 



Now on to what I made this morning lol
My daughters friends birthday gift. We filled it with Kit Kats! Yum!






Some wall art I made for my friend Nicole... she will be welcoming a new nephew! 


Boy this washi comes in handy!


I love this mustache!



Ok my peeps! Til next time!!

Craft On!

Jossie





8 comments:

  1. Very cute...and you were worried? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Ahhh I miss you girls already! I had so much fun!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Jossie!! What cute projects and love your vinyl work and the mustache frame for Jorge... I never worked with vinyl and I want to make something for my nephew's bedroom, can you tell me how it all comes together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The art work I made for the baby is all cardstock, I just make my cuts using my cricut and apply adhesive. The bowtie I printed the picture of a bowtie I found online. I say start off by going to google and get some ideas of a theme and try to replicate :)
      I hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. I love alllllll of your work, Jossie! I love seeing your posts on IG! :) My blog is still new, I'm so not a pro it. lol. One day I'll get there. Keep up all you great work! :) <3 Kristine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy thanks for sharing w me! Sometimes I think I post way too much!

      Delete
  4. It is really nice to see the best information presented in an easy and understanding manner.
    Heidi Swapp

    ReplyDelete