Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine Card Swap


Helloo! Or as my sister Linda would say.... Chello!

Today I'm sharing a valentine card swap that I was in. When I was asked to join I was so nervous!
I am not great at making cards at all. I really like to deal with bigger images.
There I was with all this wonderful Valentine stuff but had no idea how I was going to design my card.



Here are my gift tags for the swap. I had to make 4 gift tags.
I used my new heart recollections punch with my carta bella paper.
The distress ink came in hand love the red color it gives. 



the to & from stamps are from my girl at Docerela Creations
(you can find her stamp sets here: http://blog.docerelashop.com/ )


Here is the paper pad and the card I designed

I started off with a blank white cardstock card and added my heart washi at the bottom





My stamp that I looooooooove oops that I heart...


Once I was done I was like wait this is tooooooo plain. 



This is the stamp I used on the inside of the card. I thought the saying was cute :) 





So I  added some twine from Martha Stewarts line and cut out flags of different washi tape to creat a banner. I don't know what I was thinking but I did not snap this picture before I tied the ribbon around the set.
So there you go ladies n gents.... 12 cards designed by lil ol ME!  


The back of the envelope I also placed a heart stamp. This stamp also came from Docerela Creations  




Ofcourse part of the swap was that each crafter had to know who made the card.... so I added my name on the back.

And here it is... shipped on Monday, I can't wait to see what other cards & tags the other crafters made! 





Happy Crafting & Cardmaking!!

xoxo
Jossie




2 comments:

  1. Great projects my dear!!! Thank you so much for the shout out!!! <3

    Blessings to you always,

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you amiga! :)

      I admire your blog and crafts!

      Delete