Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

HaPpY vAlEnTiNe'S dAy!!



Hi There! Happy Valentine's Day!
Love love this day and it what it means to me.
It means Love.... love for your honey, love you feel for your kids, 
the love you feel for your parents, and the love of life! 

I took a trip to San Fransciso with my sisters and we had the best time. Here I am below 
infront of Cako's bakery. YOU MUST try the pink lemonaid cupcake! TO DIE FOR!  



An order I made for my GF Sara
I must say these pictures do not give these glasses any justice!



My first shot glass I made looks pretty tempting! lol


Oh and look here........ Little Mermaid, one of my fav girls Ariel.
She is my first sale on Etsy!
You can find my shop on etsy "JossiePosie"





Oh so I do craft too.....  below are my tags for a
 Project life tag swap I was invited to.
I had one night to do it. So I was up til 1am doing these babies. 
It was so fun to create! These Fiskar tools make it pretty easy to pretty things!


Below are some cool images of my day in the City...

Found this book in Nordstroms


uh can you tell I was in full Valentine mode!?
This is love on pages of a romantic story.


Here is my niece and my sister. They where too excited! 



My new phone case... Im loving it!! 



My sister & niece being fashionistas 



This HK store was the first store we entered!


I was eyeing these bags but can't part with my Michael Kors purse



Happy Valentines! Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Jossie







6 comments:

  1. Hello Josie, looks like you had an amazing time. I have to go take a trip and try those cupcakes. I'm a big fan of anything Sweet. So nice to see a family having a good time. Hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You are so creative and looks like you had fun!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    That's so weird that adsense keeps denying you. Do they give you a reason? Yes, all my ads are adsense ads.
    I am following you now, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awsome thanks for the follow! I also followed you on etsy! :)
      Girl Power!!

      Delete
    2. Total Girl Power! Love it! I will have to add your page to my blog roll. I'm slowly adding and rebuilding plus your etsy shop will be added!

      Delete
  3. Great projects.Awesome trip!! Next time I want to go ;0) love the kitty stuff :)
    Catarina.

    ReplyDelete