Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fieldtrip to Scrapbook Territory- Berkeley CA



Hi my crafty frrrriends! I wanted to share a scrapbook store I went to over the weekend. It's called Scrapbook Territory. It was about 45 minutes from my home. I do have a Mike's and a Jo's in my city but they don't carry all the good stuff that the scrapbook stores carry. Come take a peek with me...  




First thing I see... is why of course "Heidi Swapp's" amazing stuff....




Here is Bella with all the Thicker's galore!


Wouldn't ya know....... a class was in session!


Isles and Isles of paper galore.... heaven!


The stamp collection was to die for!


They had two huge sections of wooden stamps and isles of cling stamps


These guys came home with me....





I can't wait to sit and play with them!



I scored this monthly stamp that I will use for Project Life if and when I start!!




Oh me oh my DEAR LIZZY stuff!



I adore this stamp


oh and hello some Easter stuff! I'm hoping to wear these bunny ears to the scrapbook convention coming up!



I bought these last year for 2.98 at Target and I finally get to break them out!


Oh and this girl.......... she is my Fav.... can I please be her for a day!?




Happy Make-up , Happy Crafty-stuff ... yes please, thats me!

Toodles!
Jossie  



6 comments:

  1. fun stuff!!! I want to visit that store someday :) I hear ya on Michaels and Joann's...nothing beats a good ol' scrapbook store! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY AND YOU ARE LUCKY! You have Scrapbook Island in your city! It's such a beutiful store with so many goodies!

      Delete
  2. oh man! I'm gonna have to check this place out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if they had anymore of the dear lizzy roller stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florence, they did not have anymore but the clerk said to give her a call and they would be able to tell you before you come.

      Delete