Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cricut Craft Room Tutorial

Ok I am going to fall in love with my CRICUT again!

My Insta-Friend Linda creates these great cuts using the CCR. She was nice enough to make a tutorial for me so I could get some more use of my cricut. I thought I would post this and share with you all.

You can find Linda & her tutorial here: http://love-fields.blogspot.com/ 

Please check it out for inspiration! I'm hopin to get crickey with it!!

I took a snap shot of her blog...this is what you will see


she walks you through how she makes her cuts by welding!


oh and these babies....... these are my new finds from Michael's


This paper stack is filled with great goodies!!!




These are perfect for Project Life!


Hey look at these awsome embellishments!


Love love love.....

thanks for stopping by!

Jossie

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a great time using the CCR program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet !! Can't wait to finally meet you at the scrap expo!!

      Delete
  2. OMG Jossie!! Thank you soooo much for sharing this! I guess we gotta fall in love with our cricut again before venturing to the cameo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do!! Cricut is a great machine !!hey if we both didn't have one we would of never became insta friends'!

      Delete