Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Valentine Banner

HAPPY MONDAY CRAFTERS :)
Today is day 5 of being sick! Let me tell you it is not fun at all. One of my New Years resolutions was to blog more often but this sickness has me totally out of commission.
So here goes, I made this banner last week before I got sick but did not have a chance to blog about it. My girlfriend Sara asked if I would make her a banner. She emailed me a picture and I was up for the challenge. (I'm sorry I did not get the name or else I would have shared and given credit to the appropriate crafter) Take a looks see what I made for her.

Started off looking for a cart who had the image I wanted for my background.
I cut the image here...
 

I then cut out my letters on pink and red cardstock.
I also used distressed ink to get my edges to look antique.


Drum roll please............. Ta Da!

This banner is so stinking cute I am going to make another for my house :)





Below is a banner I made last year that I put up this year because it was made with love and sweat! 
Amen for the invention of the CRICUT!





 Valentine's Day doesn't mean buy expensive gifts it means share love
you can do that as simple as baking brownies  


or making pink hot chocolate :)


Best way to get your Valentine deals... the day after Valentines of course! 
Found these goodies last year at Safeway! .50 each! Jackpot!



Below are some goodies I picked up to get me started crafting.







How will you prepare for this holiday of Love!?


8 comments:

  1. I love your projects and blog Jossie!! :-)

    ~ Cyndy :-) arcyscraps from Instagram hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute banner! I can't wait to see what you do with the mailbox. I bought some years ago, made some baby shower ones, bought some more and now I am just storing them :D Someday I will make something with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will def tag you once I'm done with my mailbox! :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of these projects! You've definitely put me in the valentine spirit! I don't decorate for valentine's day, but this has me wanting to make a cute banner like yours!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Your welcome! I can't wait to see what you make!! :)

      Delete
  4. I am in full swing of making stuff for my Valentine decor! I love your banner (s), the hot coco is soooo cool! Your V-day stash score from last year is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      You have an awsome website!

      Delete