Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

PROJECT LIFE? Sign me up!!

 
Hi there crafters!
I am so excited today because I just bought my starter kit for PROJECT LIFE!
 
I have some insta-friends off instagram who have started project life and it looks so fun!
What is Project Life you say? Project life is an easier way of scrapbooking and does not have traditional layouts. There are no rules and you can pretty much design as you go!
I have attached the website address here: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/what-is-project-life.php
 
If you want to dig deeper and get a better understanding of where project life stems from.
Below are some pictures of what I bought to get me started.
 
I found this binder at Micheals for $17 (was on sale 40%0ff)
The binder and sheets are from We R memory keepers.
So what I will have once this binder is done is pictures and cards that I will write on  
giving a brief explanation of the event or what took place that day.
How many times have you looked at old photo albums and wondered what was going on that day or where was this photo taken?
 
 
My very first punch! Which I love and is soo easy to use!

 
organized my $1 tins from Target with Martha Stewart pens and Scissors



I made these for a project life tag swap
 

 
You def need this cute paper from Docerla Creations

 
Here are some goodies that I recieved from my insta friend Cyndy


This super cute stamp set is going to go perfect because I looove cupcakes year-round!

 
and of course I will finally have a reason to use my washi tape.

 
 
Last but not least I wanted to give you my Insta-friend Donna's blog link here: http://donnaridgeway.blogspot.com/2013/01/project-life-weekly-card-tutorial.html
 
 
She gives you step by step directions to make your own cards for Project Life.
 
Have fun my friends! 
 
xoxo Jossie

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I like that there are so many more options than just Becky's brand now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I def am your type of girl who want to DIY project life, but still excited to get my kit!

      Delete
  2. thanks for linking me in your post! i can't wait to get started and see what everyone comes up with. I definitely want to participate in the tag swap next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna thanks again for your tutorial! I added the link as a favorite! :)
      Def going to keep referring to it!

      Delete