Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Influenster Vox Box Review!!

Hi there! Happy Tuesday!
Today I want to give a lil review of my Holiday Vox Box that was sent to me by a company called
What is Influenster you ask>>>?
Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).  
I was invited to sign up and I did a month after I got a wonderful package in the mail filled with (FREE) GOODIES!

This box was at my doorstep! Yay!

These nails are awsome! Its so easy to put these on! 


This mask worked really good! Smelled wonderful too! Came with enough to do with a friend!


The Eboost I did not care for -no real boost and the flavor was not good.


Now this brush worked wonders! It actually dried my hair faster and gave it a wave!


Love this brush! Def a thumbs up!


wa- la! My blowout! Lasted 2 days!!



Thanks for visiting my blog! 

Jossie Posie!


1 comment: