Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Would you like to belong to a Design Team?

Morning Crafters!

I subscribe to Dr. Phil scraps and he is looking for people to join his design team. I thought I would share in case you are intrested. I will definitely apply as I would love to get into card making! I have a handful of stamps but would love to add more. I attached his email and web page down below. Deadline to apply is December 8, 2012 Good luck!


Here is what he is looking for ....



Design Team Call
I’m looking to expand my business and blog and I need your help!  I’m looking for a couple of designers to help create more artwork for my blog and who love free products, especially stamp sets!  Each designer chosen will get a slew of products each month (close to $200).  You will be required to create multiple projects (about 6) each month and have the ability to take quality photos of the artwork.  You will get credit for your work and be able to post the projects on your own blog.  The best part is that you will get to keep all the stamp sets (and other product) I send you!  I’m specifically looking for designers who own a lot of Cricut Cartridges and can create projects using their cartridges as well as the supplies I provide.
To apply send me an e-mail at drphil@drphilscraps.com








Good luck everyone!

Jossie

No comments:

Post a Comment