Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

My Cricut Christmas Craft Show

Happy Monday Crafters! What an amazing crazy weekend I had. I was invited to a Christmas Craft Show at a home in Danville, CA. I had so much fun! I was also giving demo's to some ladies who where intrested in buying a Cricut. I personalized 19 wine glasses and 4 tumblers!  Here are some pictures of the day!

This Snow White was the 1st one sold! Everyone loved her!
The Disney Princess are off the Happily Ever After Cartridge.

Tinkerbell was a hot seller too! 

My Cinderella was a hit! She looked great on the blue glass.



I love the way Mulan came out!


Here are my tumblers! Who doesn't like Mickey and Minnie?
These guys are off the Mickey & Friends cartridge.

Here is JD Bless him for helping me! He was my sales guy. He took orders while I was using my cricut to cut out names! I would not have sold so many with out him! We where very busy!

We caught a quick break to take this!



This was my set up!

I added a lot of  "Happy 40th or 50th" to the back of the glasses. 

I also got invited to another show! I have to get busy!
Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the sucess of the glasses! too cute...amazing detail too, I know that takes time and patience to piece together those faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Oh yes the faces are the hardest part!

      Delete