Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Little Mermaid Vinyl Tutorial


Hi Crafty Friends! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I loved being with my family and I was busy making lots of mugs & wine glasses for them. So today I wanted to share a coffee mug I made. I also want you to see just how tiny some of the vinyl gets.

I started off by cutting Belle from my Dreams Come True Cartridge

                                                 

The image size I used was 2.75 because that is the biggest
size I could use on my mug.
The lips and eyes are the most tricky because they
are so tiny!
                                                    This is how tiny the lips are cut (below)


Each piece of Belle is cut out on a different color vinyl sheet


Here is Belle below with her outfit 
Use the circut magazine to guide you on colors. 



Once I have Belle put together I place the Cricut vinyl adhesive over my image



I then rub the transfer over my image 


I place the image and transfer over my coffee mug


Once I have her placed where I want I then rub over the image.

Below is my finished product... Love the way she came out!!
This mug is for my niece Alyssa.  


Below are some other Disney Princess's I made for my nieces 






I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! 

Craft A Lot?

I loooove too! 

2 comments: