Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Got Cuttlebug?

I do!! Thank you to the makers at Provocraft!


This beautiful package arrived on my doorstep sat night!



Take a look... It's a CUTTLEBUG!



This is my daughter and I opening it with excitment! She is 12 and quickly started reading me the instructions. I think she was just as happy! Love a crafty kid!

It's Cricut GREEN!
This is going to look beautiful in my new craftroom!

As soon as we opened it, I was inlove :)
We ran to Micheals and purchased some more folders.

I posted my pictures on Instagram and here are what some of my followers said:

Estherbunny1: You are going to have so much fun with it. It is so easy to use... just add paper!

Kimmypalmer: I love my Cuttlebug! I use embossing folders on almost every card!

Dmdevout: OMG! your going to love this! it will change the whole look of your cards!

Lissydoodlez: The Cricut & Cuttlebug will take your crafting abilities to a whole new level! 

WOW right!?
After work I'm going to break in this little machine! I am soo excited!

stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment